Cheesy Chicken Kiev
- Chicken mince 1 pack 400g (makes 4 med sized Kievs)
- Onion/scallions handfuls
- Salt and pepper (to season)
- Small scoop oats
Add all ingredients to mixing bowel and using fork or hands mix together. Separate into 4 and mould into burger shapes with a dent in the middle. Ready to be filled.
- Garlic fresh crushed 4 cloves
- Parsley chopped fresh handful
- Mozzarella grated 4 tablespoons
- Parmesan grated 4 tablespoons
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
Mix all together Until all ingredients stick together. Roll into pieces that will fit inside you chicken mixture and to be covered and wrapped in the chicken mince mixture. Place the mixture in the dent created in the chicken mince and then fold the chicken over to cover the filling.
Using small 3 bowls.
- Flour 1 cup
- Egg x1 beaten
- Breadcrumbs 1 cup
First roll the chicken Kiev in flour. Then dip in the egg. Then roll in the breadcrumbs.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180°C