- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 large tube of natural yogurt 500ml (Glenisk is what I use).
- 2 Yogurt tubs of porridge oats.
- ½ tsp salt.
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- Handful of pumpkin seeds. (optional)
- Handful chopped almonds. (optional
- Handful of Chia and pumpkin seeds (optional)
Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees C.
Grease standard loaf tin with some fry light cooking spray.
Place yogurt, milk and egg in mixing bowl. Using the same empty yogurt tub measure 2 tubs of porridge oats and add to the bowl with the baking soda and salt.
Add nuts and seeds. Stir thoroughly. Pour batter into loaf tin and cut a line down the centre. You can sprinkle some pumpkin seeds on top.
Place in oven and cook for approx. 45-55 mins, remove bread from tin and cook upside down for the last ten minutes. Leave to cool on wire tray.