The amount of water you consume everyday plays an important role in maintaining a healthy body. Experts recommend drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water each day to maintain good health. Water helps keep the body well hydrated, which is essential because almost every cell in the body needs water to function properly.
Tips & Ways I try to keep on top of my daily water intake are:
- Buy a pretty water bottle and make sure it’s by your side all day long.
- Add fruit or mint to it to give it a flavour. I leave mint leaves in a bottle overnight and the flavour is so nice and fresh.
- Compete with a friend, family member or work colleague.
- Drink one glass before each meal. This helps with digestion.
- Measure out your recommended daily intake into one large bottle and finish it.
Strawberries, Lime and Mint is a delicious water flavour and all that flavour helps you increase your daily intake.
My friend Kylie got me this dispenser as a present and I love it. It’s great for making a delicious infused water drink. You can add any fruit you like to spice up your water and make it more enjoyable to drink. Or even a slim gin cocktail which we are also very good at making…and drinking.